Earlier this year, I read Ankur Warikoo’s first book: Do Epic Shit. Fell in love with it.
So, when I saw this Get Epic Shit Done up for pre-order, I ordered my copy instantly. And no regrets. I read it word by word. Check my Get Epic Shit Done review
It answers 36 life questions that people face almost every day. Questions about friendship, relationships, habits, work and life in general that you need answers to.
This article contains the Get Epic Shit Done quotes by Ankur Warikoo. The ones I absolutely loved.
Let’s dive in.
Table of Contents
1) There are no prescriptions in life. There is no one way to live it. Each one of us builds our own path, our own way, our own journey.
2) Whatever you are feeling today will eventually fade away.
3) What we feel today can either make us depressed or induce us to take action.
4) When you are accountable to yourself, it doesn't matter who else you are accountable to.
5) The ability to become a student whenever you have to is a superpower!
6) Think of life like compound interest. It magnifies everything you put in with consistency.
7) Life is simple. If you are nice to people, life becomes easier.
8) We tend to see the destination as progress. But it is the journey that shows your progress.
9) The best way to make friends is not to start by making friends in the first place.
10) Spending time with different people does not mean leaving aside who you are. It simply means seeing the world differently from the way you do.
11) Just because you think you are right doesn't mean someone else isn't.
12) The toxicity you feel in a relationship is an opportunity to understand your relationship with yourself.
13) Difficult situations do not test us. They reveal us.
14) Examine what is said, not who speaks.
You’ll also like My Favourite 29 Quotes from Do Epic Shit
About Time Management
15) No one loves adhering to routines. But everyone LOVES the results routines bring.
16) The worst use of your time is comparing yourself to others.
17) If comparison led you to where you wanted to go, people would do nothing other than compare.
18) You will be able to manage your time only when you understand your relationship with it.
19) When we waste time, we make ourselves feel guilty, which makes us waste even more time – to overcome that guilt.
20) Putting in the disciplined hours is the currency to earn guilt-free wasting time.
21) One way to build a habit easily is to make it gradual. Small steps at a time.
22) Habits that give big results start small. Because they are a consequence of pleasure, not pressure.
23) Planning is easy. Execution requires discipline.
24) Consistency matters more than intensity.
25) The purpose of an emotion is not to solve what you're feeling. It’s to make you aware of what you're feeling.
26) Meditation does not make you control your emotions. It makes you aware of them.
27) Be your best friend:
- Treat yourself the way you would treat your best friend
- Help yourself the way you would treat your best friend
- Do not make anybody else responsible for your happiness
- Spend time with yourself
- Have the ability to laugh at yourself
28) If you show to the world your flaws before they point them out, they're left with nothing to troll.
29) Our capability isn't fixed. Believing this truth is part of the growth mindset.
30) Trust is that even when things go wrong, you know that everything that was needed to be done to prevent it was done and everything needed to fix it will be done.
31) What isn't your fault is still your responsibility. Just because you didn't create the problem doesn't mean you don't solve the problem.
32) Being smart and witty can never compensate for lack of trust. Ever.
33) Your passion isn't waiting to be found. You grow it by pursuing things that interest you.
34) Parents seeking stability for your career is not about them going against you. It is about them being scared of an unstable life.
35) You build multiple income streams by first creating a stable predictable income stream.
36) If we just do what we are supposed to do, we will just get what we are supposed to get. Not what we desire to get.
37) The most curious people, the ones that are truly indispensable, go beyond the output they have to achieve.
And those were all the quotes from Get Epic Shit Done I have. It sure is another of the best Ankur Warikoo books.
Liked the collection?
Join Book Blabbers WhatsApp group to bond over books, memes and quotes.
Subscribe to Book Blabber’s Bulletin to get book summaries, reading tips and occasional hugs in your inbox.