Fast, Cheap and Viral was a hyped book when it was released. It stood the test. It’s a brief guide about the power of storytelling in driving engagement and brand building. It shows how to create content on a shoestring budget. This marketing psychology book is full of practical tips, tricks and strategies.
I’ve listed some of my favourite quotes (or tips you can say) in this article.
1) Viral marketing is content marketing... on steroids.
2) To be viral make your content share-worthy.
3) Content is not about the tools you use, but the story.
4) Inspirational content, useful content, relatable content, topical content and impactful content are share-worthy content.
5) Keep content ideas synced to your brand DNA.
6) Focus on the users' interest; not virality.
7) Ensure your content is clutter-free... for mobiles.
8) Create multiple versions for different platforms; and distribute.
9) Reach out to communities, groups and influencers to spread the message.
10) Engage with your audience. It is the audience who makes content go viral.
11) Be consistent at being creative.
Those are the 11 quotes to live by to go viral, fast. Ah, there’s one more thing: Experiment! Experiment as much as you can.
And that was all for now.
Join Book Blabbers WhatsApp group to bond over books, memes and quotes.
Subscribe to Book Blabber's Bulletin to get book summaries, reading tips and occasional hugs in your inbox.